Integrative Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine offers a unique system to treat common ailments of pregnancy often considered ‘par for the course’ but, in truth, may be avoided entirely or significantly alleviated.
Experience a healthier pregnancy for yourself and your baby, and equip yourself with evidence-based treatments and tools to help you recover once you have given birth. Whether you are pregnant for the first time or having your fourth baby, learn what you can do during your pregnancy and postpartum that can have a big impact on your current health as well as your health for years to come.
Here are some examples of what Integrative Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine can help you with.
- Morning sickness
- Back, Sciatica & General pain
- Bowels & Hemorrhoids
- Nutrition: month-by-month
- Pregnancy induced Carpel Tunnel
- At Risk Pregnancies
- Blood Pressure Regulation
- Blood Sugar Regulation
- Breech presentation
- Acupuncture to help prepare for labor
- Healing from childbirth
- Help your uterus, organs, and abdomen return to pre-pregnancy shape
- Support breastfeeding and address any problems
- After pains
- Perineal Soreness
- Postpartum depression (prevention and treatment)
- Healing from a caesarean section
- Stretch marks and scars
2 Ways to work together
- Head on over to the scheduling page to schedule an appointment with me in person.
- We can easily work together over the phone or video conferencing. I will look at your history, previous blood labs, medications, overall health, nutrition, sleep patterns, hormonal patterns, energy levels, and stress levels to create a comprehensive, step-by-step plan for optimizing your health.