Are you experiencing one of these health issues in your life right now?
- You’ve felt stressed for so long you don’t remember what it’s like to feel energized anymore.
- You don’t know the last good night’s sleep you had because you have trouble falling asleep and you wake up every few hours.
- You’ve taken medication every day for years—for pain, heart disease, psychiatric issues, or even allergies—and your worry about the long term side effects.
- Your body just doesn’t feel good most of the time. You have recurring pains and strains, which limit the active life you want, and you have trouble losing weight or regulating your digestive system. You’ve had surgery, and the doctors said you should have felt better weeks ago, but you’re still waiting for your body to “bounce back.”You’ve suffered from chronic autoimmune disorders, with no answers from doctors. They’ve given up, and you wonder if there really is any hope for you returning to normal health.
- Even if your doctor has no “diagnosis,” you just feel off.
- You’re going through a major life transition—pregnancy, postpartum, menopause, a job change, retirement—and you feel physically and emotionally run-down.
Yes, there is a better way to live!
Integrative Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture can restore your health.
Your body’s systems are complex and interrelated. An imbalance in one system can cause a ripple effect of health issues throughout your body that can severely deflate the quality of your life.
Your body operates as one, unified system. Integrative Oriental Medicine treats your body as a whole to find patterns of imbalances and then uses a combination of herbs, nutrition, acupuncture, and modern science to help the body restore itself to a healthy state.
If you’ve suffered from physical, mental, and emotional health issues for a long time, such a good life may seem completely unattainable for you, but let me encourage you to give Integrative Oriental Medicine a try.
Oriental Medicine’s “clinical ideal”
—the picture of health we move toward with treatment—
- You fall asleep easily, stay asleep all night, and wake up feeling refreshed.
- You have sustained energy throughout the day.
- You have a Warm Digestion and eat a wide variety of foods with no reactions.
- You feel good and empowered to have a fun and active lifestyle.
- You look forward to the future, knowing that you will be able to enjoy life.
- You experience no chronic pain or discomforts.
- Your urination is normal, you don’t get up at night to urinate, and you have one healthy bowel movement daily.
- Your emotions are appropriate to your situations and fluctuate accordingly.
- If you are a woman, you have regular menstrual cycles, and you generally transition through life changes (such as pregnancy, postpartum and menopause) with ease.
- If you are a child, you transition through developmental stages with good health.
Your body can return to a natural, healthy state.
I’m Tansy Briggs, and I’ve been a general practitioner of Integrative Oriental Medicine since 2001. I’ve treated thousands of patients, who’ve suffered from autoimmune disorders, post-surgery healing, endocrine issues, hormonal imbalances, back and neck pain, gastrointestinal disorders, allergies, stress, infertility, painful menstruation, emotional disorders, and just a general feeling of being run-down by life. I am also passionate about treating patients who are undergoing life transitions, including children, puberty, pregnancy, postpartum, and menopause.
I combine Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chinese Herbs, Therapeutic Nutrition, and an understanding of Modern Western Medicine to treat your body as a complex, integrated whole. I work with you body’s biochemistry to address underlying causes of chronic health challenges and chemical imbalances. I provide guidance for daily nutritional and dietary choices, as well as targeted and comprehensive nutritional supplements. I also use Acupuncture to influence your body’s energy and promote your body’s ability to heal.
Usually within the first appointment, I can identify the patterns in your body’s imbalances that are causing your chronic health issues and provide you with a clear diagnosis and a step-by-step treatment plan to put your body back on the path toward restored health.
Integrative Oriental Medicine just might be your first step toward feeling healthy, energized, and full of life.